The time change has really slowed me down. I was hoping Capri would sleep till 9 since she usually woke up at 8 before the time change but no. She wakes up at 8 still but the new time. Needless to say, I'm TIRED!
I know most of the our family that checks the blog want to see pictures, so here are some random ones.

My cousin visited a couple weeks ago. We went to Red Mango which is a frozen yogurt place here in San Antonio. It is amazing!!

Crazy Cousins :)

Capri's first "sit up" bath. I was using a little plastic tub.

Chloe still loves Capri.

Capri recently discovered the monitor in her crib. We have since removed it.

Someone is moving all over the place and found the DVD's.

Capri playing with her friends at a BBQ get together.

Capri's new neck supporter. She loves it. I give it to her to play with.

This is my FAVORITE picture yet! I was feeding her sweet potatoes (which she loves) and she made her first big mess. It was all over her hands, her head, her face, and the high chair. It was cute!
Hopefully I'll get some pictures up that Enrique has taken of Capri recently. He always likes to edit them in photoshop so it takes a little longer.
Recently he did a photo shoot with a guy from work who is a DJ. Another guy at work wants Enrique to take engagement photos of his daughter and there is a thrid co-worker who wants some family photos taken. So Enrique is finally going to do what he really loves, taking photos.



No comments:
Post a Comment