
Capri turned one yesterday. It was bittersweet. I'm sad for her first year to be over but I can't wait for all the changes that are about to happen. She is constantly pulling up on everything and will stand for a few seconds at a time. I think she will be walking in about a month. She still only has 2 teeth but I think her top teeth are about to pop out.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know she won't know what is going on but she'll be excited and into everything. I love that she is eating grown up food now and NO more formula! That stuff was expensive!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Miss Capri Elise. We can't imagine life without her and she has changed our lives for the better. She is so much fun. We can't wait to see what the future has in store for all us.



1 comment:
She is such a big blessing in the cutest little package! I look forward to watching her grow in to her full potential. With wonderful parents like you, I know she will be a beautifull, faithfull, successfull, and good person.
Happy Birthday big girl!
Post a Comment