Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A few pictures can't hurt

For those of you who wanted to see a picture of me, here you go. I really hate taking pictures right now because I'm at the "fat" stage: where people don't know if you are pregnant or just fat haha.
To remind everyone, I'm only 17 weeks and 4 days. I feel like I'm big already. I can't imagine what I'm going to look like in a few more months. It's already hard for me to bend down/over as it is!

These pictures were taken today at the disc golf park.


Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Em said...

Aw, you definitely look pregnant to me, not fat. But, I do know what you look like normally! You little bean pole you! I know how you are feeling though..not a fun stage! You look great! When do you find out boy/girl?