Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby showers

My preggo twin, Rachel, recently had a baby shower. She is having a baby girl and she's due in 25 days. I feel like she just told me she was pregnant!

Here are a few pictures from the baby shower:

Photobucket


Photobucket

And here is the diaper cake I made for her. I love arts and crafts!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Em said...

Bekah that shirt is so cute! I love it! You look wonderful. Love the diaper cake, you crafty thing.

No, not working for the florist in Bryan anymore. She shut down b/c she wanted to spend more time with her kids. My friend Jenny took it over so now I'm helping her with it every now and then.

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun! Are you ready for YOUR shower?! I like your diaper cake. I've seen like a thousand of those things, but yours is one of my favs. :) I LOVE arts and crafts too, and creative stuff!