Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OH BABY!

My good friend, Rachel, just had her baby yesterday. She was a week early! I had planned to make her a door mum for the hospital stay but I had not even started on it. When I got the text that she was in labor I jumped out of bed and got to work (it was 5 o'clock in the morning).
This is the finished product:

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all I think it turned out pretty well. It was a little rushed but hopefully the next time I make one I'll have more time.

Here are some pictures of us with the new baby, Hannah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think my face is filling out so this isn't the best picture of me. Oh well. Being pregnant is such a joy!

1 comment:

Em said...

Look at your crazy mum skills!!! Nice! You look wonderful! Hannah...great name.