Enrique, Dad, Mike, & Zach painted the baby's room. It turned out really well. I love the color. It's a good shade of pink.
Here are some photos of the process:





And here is the outcome (keep in mind the room isn't finished yet):


My dad is building the changing table/dresser so we still have to add that to the room. Also we are going to hang up shelves, curtains, and some pictures. I can't wait to see what it will look like!



3 comments:
Oh goodness. Is that Zach with his shirt off?! Ha! Room is lookin' good. Can't wait to see it completely finished!
ooo that is a good shade of pink! I love your chair too! It's getting close!!!
your room looks great! I see you got your butterfly that you wanted :-) Hey, I found this blog background that you would LOVE- its under "simplychicblogs.blogspot.com." You can scroll all down through her blog and she has one that is pink with zebra sides. I thought of you when I saw it :-)
Post a Comment