Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shower and Friends

Wow, what a crazy trip it's going to be in the last 6 weeks before the baby gets here! So much to do! AHHH! :) But I'm enjoying it!

My best friend growing up, Sarah, came to visit from Miami. I had fun showing her around town and hanging out like old times. I haven't seen here in 3 years since my wedding so it was fun catching up. I think I'll see her again this Christmas when I go to ND/MN.

Here is a couple pictures of us as youngsters:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And from her SA visit:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This past weekend I had a family baby shower at Enrique's aunt's house. It was crazy how much stuff we got! We are SO blessed. I can't believe I still have 2 more showers.

Here are some photos from the shower:

The grandma's:
Photobucket

The AMAZING strawberry cake by Enrique's cousin, Alice:
Photobucket

Look at this detail:
Photobucket

Cute dress Sarah's mom knitted me:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday is another adventure, we are moving into our new apartment. I can't wait to set up the baby's room! Stay tuned. More pictures to come...

No comments: