I'm SO excited for the winter Olympics. I can't wait. My favorite event is figure skating. My earliest memory of figure skating was the '92 Olympics when Kristi Yamaguchi won gold. Then how can we forget about the attack on Nancy Kerrigan?? The attack was right before the'94 winter Olympics and was masterminded by Tonya Harding and her ex-husband. Nancy Kerrigan then went on to win the silver even though she had been attacked just 7 weeks earlier. Wow. That's dedication, my friend. Then there was Tara Lipinski ('98), Sarah Hughes ('02), and Sasha Cohen ('06). Love 'em all. Get excited, people, get excited!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The blog looks great! You'll have to teach me how you make it look so good! Although I don't have Adobe Photoshop. :/
And I am honored to be on your reading list! :)
I LOVE the olympics too! Can't wait for the opening ceremonies!!!
Post a Comment